LAND FOR SALE IN LOVINA IDR 45M/ARE
Land - Lovina/Singaraja IDR 900,000,000
LAND FOR SALE IN LOVINA
Here is an great opportunity to own FREEHOLD land in Lovina, famous for dolphin watching, waterfalls, hot springs and diving or snorkelling around Menjangen Island, home to the best preserved coral reef in Bali. A mere 2.5hr drive from the hustle and bustle of the busy tourist areas in the south.
The land is zoned for development, residential or tourism.
The total land area is 15,700m2 and situated only 10km away from Singaraja, a historical town in northern Bali.
There are some substantial building projects happening in the area, many western style villas with stunning views and numerous expats living in close proximity.
While there are two options to purchase the land, selling the land as a whole would be preferred.
- Located north of Kaliasam Village
- The land is terraced having been farmed by the owners family for many years
- Beautiful vistas from all angles
- Access to water and electricity
- Price : IDR 45 Million/ARE or total price : IDR 900,000,000
- Situated about 8km behind Kaliasam Village and above resort of Lovina
- Access from two roads
- Terraced with natural rock
- Corn, Mango, Banana, Citrus and many other edible plants in abundance
- The vista overlooks Lovina, Singaraja, the Bali Sea and the Volcano’s of Java
- Price : IDR 35 Million/ARE or total price : IDR 4,795,000,000.
|Land size||: 2000 SQM sqm|