LUXURIOUS VILLA IN CANGGU
Villas For Sale - Canggu POA
LUXURIOUS VILLA IN CANGGU
A spacious, quietly-luxurious villa, inspired by the Mid Century Modern (MCM) design movement which is characterised by clean, simple lines and multiple outdoor views through large expanses of glass.
Renowned GM Architects departed from their signature soaring roofs to explore this design: a unique fusion which brings Palm Springs into a tropical environment. Interior Design by Word of Mouth Bali.
The villa is discreetly nestled in front of a large expanse of greenbelt rice field and opens up into generous living, dining and relaxing areas. The three bedrooms with private bathrooms all have their own garden areas with separate views.
- Land area 8.2 are
- Building area 551 m2 (IMB)
A 12.5m pool sits between a striking Indian Slate blade wall, and a shaded pergola
The villa is fully air conditioned with a combination of ducted zones and separate units, including all bathrooms. It can be opened-up at cooler times of the year.
Water is purified through multimedia and softener filters so that surfaces and taps remain in pristine condition.
Kitchen cooking equipment by Smeg
Range hood by Falmec
Light fittings imported from the US and Europe.
- Structure – reinforced concrete with masonry infills
- Roof- reinforced concrete with bituminous waterproof membrane
- Floors- reinforced concrete with Terrazzo finish; matching non-slip Fibrewash in bathrooms. Teak flooring in some rooms
- External- Ulin decking and Fibrewash
- Walls- Combination of black andesite, Indian slate, and painted plaster
- Teak ceiling in living and dining areas
- Windows and doors- Teak-framed, sliding glazed external doors. Louvred windows.
- Tempered safety glass throughout. Interior doors in teak
- Built-in furniture and joinery- solid recycled Teak, solid plantation Teak, perforated Teak veneer, Sungkai, Bangkirai lattice screens, woven wardrobe screens, resin and teak bathroom counter benches, kitchen bench in Silestone. Numerous drawers throughout the villa lined with 2-pak.
- Loose furniture by Living Karma and Tarumas
- Fabrics by Sunbrella
- Electrical -33kVA 3-phase supply with zoned sub boards
- International GPOs
- 10kVA, 3 phase Genset
- Water – deep well
- Purification plant by Starfish
- High pressure water reticulation
- Zoned gas water heaters (storage and instantaneous)
- Gas- Concealed ring fed by 3x50kg LPG bottles
- A/C – every room (8 zones) Concealed ducted Daikin units with linear slot diffusers
- Fans imported from Australia – 8 in total including 3 outdoor
- Lighting- dimmable low voltage general lighting, with imported pendant fixtures
- Internet- Optic fibre with data hub and switch. Data points throughout the villa
- Security- 25-point system with concealed POE cabling. 7 CCTV cameras. PIR and break glass detectors
- Waste- 2 x mini STPs with absorption pits
- Pool- 12.5 m salt chlorinated pool with ‘Atlanta white’ Indian slate and volcanic stone finishes
- Staff area- Office, laundry, bathroom and storage
- Plant room – pool and water management
- Parking – 2 cars plus scooters
- Access – via a quiet, private gang.
|House size||: 551 sqm|
|Land size||: 820 sqm|
|No of Air Conditioning||: 8|
- Hot Water
- Water Supply
- Electricity Supply
- Swimming Pool
- Helper Quarter
- Internet WIFI