SELLING THE DREAM IDR 25M/ARE
Land - Sumbawa IDR 11,167,500,000
SELLING THE DREAM
- Unobscured ocean front access and clear views, top to bottom, east to west.
- Incredible sunset views.
- Fully protected private beach front with palm trees.
- The high elevation is coral based and suitable for heavy construction and horizon pools.
- The lower beach is ideal for recreational activities and back of house toward the rear section of the property.
- There are views of volcanoes in the distance both east and west.
- It has airport access from Sumbawa besar and, is only a 15 minute trip by boat from Aman resorts jetty port on sumbawa.
- It has road access, the road forms a natural boundary for the land on the elevated section and, descending through the property on the beach. It’s really easy to secure from external forces on all sides.
- Both parcels of land can be secured from any unwanted, unauthorized public access due, to the track surrounding the perimeter of our land.
- The land consists of just under 12 acres of land, this is held in two separate certificates.
- The first parcel of land is partially elevated to approximately 10 m above sea level on a solid coral rock foundation highly suitable for the construction of Luxury Villas with horizon pools (as this has a completely unobscured views over the ocean east to west) with access to a private beach at the bottom of the elevation to the ocean.
- There are permits granted for Villa construction already
- It’s really easy to secure from external forces on all sides.
- It has access to mains electricity supplies (intermittent) depending on general circumstances and, as you can see from the geographical report concerning water, there is fresh water on site to be pumped to the surface.
- The sun rises east (looking out from the land) and sets to the west on the right of the land. It has un-interrupted views of Moyo island in the distance.
Price : IDR 25m/ARE, Total Price : IDR 11,167,500,000.
|Land size||: 44670 sqm|